hey (:

2 posters

Go down

hey (: Empty hey (:

Post by tree pl Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 am

I was going through the frozen contest thread and i noticed this site on your sig. miss you loads(and our game of thrones bets XD) and so much has happened since you left. I hope you're doing well. Awesome site and game btw. I went through all of it and it looks interesting. If you ever wanna catch up my kik is bananaslookweird. Take care!^.^

tree pl

Back to top Go down

hey (: Empty Re: hey (:

Post by Gr33nChip Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:23 am

tree pl wrote:I was going through the frozen contest thread and i noticed this site on your sig. miss you loads(and our game of thrones bets XD) and so much has happened since you left. I hope you're doing well. Awesome site and game btw. I went through all of it and it looks interesting. If you ever wanna catch up my kik is bananaslookweird. Take care!^.^

Jon isn't really dead. Let's bet on that.

It's been quite a while since I left, but I still re-read some of my favourite STS threads from time to time as well. Othwerwise, it's pretty sad to see what the community has been degraded to. Are you still playing PL?

Thanks for the compliment, but as I mentioned in another post...
Gr33nChip wrote:I over-designed this game to the point that I realized that I can't tackle it with my current skills and time. Features that I wanted to see in the game just kept piling up, and I won't make this game any less that what I want it to be. Therefore I started working on a few smaller games. Hopefully I'll finish a few this summer.
The grand RPG Project though, I don't know. I've been helping out some other programmers with their games and they might return the favor. That would be the only way that this game could come out in the near future.

...The RPG Project is put on hold. I have some smaller games up my sleeve that I'll soon be posting about, so keep an eye on that.

I don't have kik, but you can always send me a PM here or shoot me an email (click on the little "mail" icon in my user profile) that I'll pretty much be able to see and respond to in an instant.

I'm so glad you found your way here.
I knew that someone would click on that link in my LEVEL ONE signature someday Very Happy
Gr33nChip
Gr33nChip
Admin

http://greenchip.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum